You have no items in your shopping cart.
- There are Too many batteries here, how can I find mine?
- Is it dangerous for the capacity to be higher than my current battery?
- I searched for my battery and it found a match but my model number isn´t listed. Why is that?
- Why should I create an account?
- How can I create an account?
- How can I edit my account information?
- I don´t need my account, how can I close it?
- How do I place an order?
- What is a checkout as Guest?
- What payment type do you support?
- Do I need to pay Sales Tax?
- Do I get Tax Exempt?
- Are there any discounts for purchasing multiple quantities?
- Will I receive an email confirming my order?
- I changed my mind, how can I cancel my order?
- What are your contact numbers/working hours?
- How can I make changes to my order?
- When will my product ship?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- What is the shipping policy?
- How do you calculate shipping charges?
- How long does it take to receive my order?
- What is your Backorder policy?
- What is your return policy?
- How can I return my order? Do I need RMA?
A: Sometimes finding a battery for your device is very difficult since too many devices from same manufacturer are using same battery and sometimes capacity is different. The best way to find your battery is by using our search box, with the following best search criteria:
- Manufacturer part number; our batteries are coming with different part numbers but you can always use the OEM part number to find the compatible battery.
- Device name and model number; if you don’t have any access to the battery you can use device name and model number but don’t forget to spell the name and model in the same way it shows on your device, we have thousands of batteries available in our store and our search engine is very sensitive, so sometimes missing a “-“ or space in a model name will return no item
- In some cases your search will return more than one battery, however these are compatible batteries which can be used as your standard one or same battery which comes in different capacity .You can add them into your compare list and check the details.
A: No, there is nothing unsafe about using a higher capacity battery than the one you are currently using. However, a battery with a higher capacity can sometimes be larger than one with a lower capacity, and may not fit in your device. If you are unsure, please contact us before placing your order at 1-887-676-6996.
Q: I searched for my battery and it found a match but my model number isn't listed. Why is that?
A: Many of our batteries have too many manufacturer numbers to list on the page. If you found the battery by following the exact model number on your product or battery, then you've found the correct one. We do not recommend that you purchase batteries based on their picture alone. If you have any doubt in the battery that you've selected, please feel free to call us, toll free, 1-887-676-6996.
Q: Why should I create an account?
A: There are many advantages for creating an account at ubbatt.com. Our state-of-the-art website allows you to check your entire order history and track all your orders from shipment to delivery. We provide all the order details online if you do not have your original invoice handy to check against your shipment. Our system can store all of your shipping addresses for your future orders. You don’t need to type in all details now. You can also sign up to receive newsletters and promotion codes that we will send out from time to time to get even more savings.
Q: How can I create an account? A: Simply click on the "My Account" link on home page and complete our easy-to-follow steps to register by providing your email address, first and last name and a password for logging in.
Q: How can I edit my account information?
A: Click on the “Log In” link on the home page. You will be able to change your login name and email as well as set a new password for yourself in “Account Information”. You can also add shipping addresses to your “Address Book”; check the statuses of your orders in “My Orders”, your reviews in “Product Reviews”, your subscription in “Newsletter Subscriptions” and your wish list in “My Wish list”.
Q: I don’t need my account, can I close it?
A: You can close your account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting our customer service center at 1-877-676-6996.
Q: How can I place an order?
A: Ordering has never been simpler than on ubbatt.com. Take advantage of our extensive cross-reference database of over 20,000 different model descriptions to find the exact battery that you are looking for. Simply add the items to your shopping cart as you browse for everything you need and click on the checkout button when you are finished.
Q: What is a checkout as Guest?
A: If you do not wish to become a registered user on our website, you can order items without registering by selecting the "Checkout as Guest” option when you checkout. We will not perform any account verifications and will ship your order to the address that you specify.
Q: What payment type do you support?
A: We currently accept all major credit cards like Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express as our online payment methods. We also accept checkout by Amazon for all amazon regular or preferred members. If you prefer to pay by Check or Money Order, please mail it to our office with item SKU as Memo, please include address and other contact info, we will process your order as soon as payment is cleared.
Q: Do I need to pay Sales Tax?
A: We collect Sales Taxes for sales shipped to the state of California. No tax will be charged for other states or International Orders. We will not be liable for handling or customs charges for shipments outside of the United States.
Q: Do I get Tax Exempt?
A: Tax is only charged on items being shipped to California. If you are a reseller in California and would like to place a tax exempt order, please email your tax exempt form to email@example.com and call 1-877-676-6996 for confirmation.
Q: Are there any discounts for purchasing multiple quantities?
A: Yes, we offer discounts for purchasing more than five of one battery. In order to get pricing on these available discounts and receive your promotion code, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 1-877-676-6996. Keep in mind the shipping special is not available to be used in conjunction with a quantity discount.
Q: Will I receive an email confirming my order?
A: Yes, an e-mail will be sent to you once we have processed your order. Please note, if you did not enter a valid e-mail address on your order form, you will not receive an email confirmation or shipping confirmation for your email.
Q: I changed my mind, how can I cancel my order?
A: In order to cancel an order you can send an email to email@example.com or call 1-877-676-6996 and speak to a representative or leave a message requesting that your order be canceled. Once an order has been shipped, it cannot be canceled. It can, however, be mailed back for a refund. Most orders are shipped out before 48 hours have passed. Please be advised you will be responsible for shipping cost if we receive a late cancellation request ,even for items with free shipment.
Q: What are your contact numbers/working hours?
A: We are happy to assist you over the phone during our business hours. Our Toll Free number is 1-877-676-6996. We are open Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST.
Q: How can I make changes to my order?
A: If you have not made payment for your order you can easily hit the back button to return to the shopping cart page and make changes to your order. If you have already completed the transaction and made payment, please call our customer service line at 1-877-676-6996 and a representative will help you cancel the order or make changes into that.
Q: When will my product ship?
A: Majority of all orders are shipped within 48 hours. If for some reason we cannot ship your order on time, you will be notified by a customer service representative email regarding your order status.
Q: How can I check the status of my order?
A: If you are a registered member on ubbatt.com, you will see your order history with the status of each order in the main part of the screen when you log in. To track your shipment, simply click the details link of the order you wish to check the status of. If you are not a member of the website, you will see a link from your order confirmation email which helps you track your shipment.
Q: What is the shipping policy?
A: All orders (of in-stock items) are processed and shipped within 48 hours, Monday through Friday! For express and overnight shipments all orders placed before 2:00 PM PST will be processed on the same business day. Orders placed after 2:00PM PST will be processed on the next business day. Orders for multiple items might be shipped in separate shipments if part of the order is not immediately available in our stock. We will not charge extra shipping costs for orders that are sent in separate shipments.
Q: How do you calculate shipping charges?
A: Unlike many other internet stores, we don't make profit by shipping charges. We only charge actual shipping cost and handling labor fee based on the product weight. Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the checkout page where you will be able to calculate shipping charges based on destination.
Q: How long does it take to receive my order?
A: When you place an order normally, we process your order within 48 hours of the order confirmation. If the product is out of stock, a customer service representative will notify you by phone or e-mail, regarding the estimated shipping time. If you do not wish to wait for your item, you can cancel your order without any penalties.
Q: What is your backorder policy?
A: If we do not have one or more of your items in stock, we will notify you right away via e-mail and/or phone, in order to let you know how long it will be before we can ship your item(s). If there are multiple items on your order, we will ship the items that are in stock right away. We will then ship any items that are on back order once they come in. You will not be charged any extra amount for shipping. If you do not want your order to be partial shipped, please let us know.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: All of our products come with one year warranty from the date of purchase, so any defective products will be replaced free of charge. You may also return your item(s) for refunds or one-to-one exchange with us within 30 days from the date of invoice. You must provide the original invoice (either Amazon confirmation or ubbatt.com confirmation) for all refund or exchange transactions. All warranty, refund or exchange requests will not be processed if the customer cannot provide original invoices. It is customer's responsibility to keep all the invoices. Broken warranty seals on goods void all warranties. Ubbatt.com reserves the right to charge a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee for all not-defective returned items. We keep the right to include cost of shipment for all returned items purchased with free shipping promotion.
Q: How can I return my order? Do I need RMA?
A: Please follow these steps for returning an order to us.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an RMA form. Fill out the RMA form and fax it to 1-877-676-6996 or email a completed form to email@example.com with your RMA number in the subject line. You will receive a notification within the next business day depending on whether your case will be covered under warranty or not.
- Ship your defective product along with the RMA Form enclosed in the package and a copy of the original invoice back to the shipping warehouse. The battery must be shipped in protected packaging. If the product is NOT shipped out within 10 days of receiving notification of your RMA approval, the RMA number will not remain valid. The package must be prepaid, with the RMA Number marked clearly on the shipping label.